Thursday, February 12, 2009

Free books? All over that.

I just saw this listing in DailyCandy:

You or the Invention of Memory
What:
A delusional narrator relays his story in one long, obsessive love letter to a woman addressed only as “you.”
Why: For the honorable, uber-modern, and interactive publicity campaign called The New You Project.
When: Live reading, Sun., 7 p.m.
Where: KGB Bar, 85 E. 4th St., b/t Second & Third Aves.

Intrigued, I hopped over to the link. And, if you email the publicist between now and Vday, she'll send you a free book! Dude, I emailed her! I want to read a free book!

Also, I'm interested to see how this campaign works out. The publicist in me wants to know how a word of mouth campaign pans out for this book. So my interest in this is definitely two-fold.

I hope she sends me a book!

0 drops:

Post a Comment