Sunday, December 14, 2008

More hating on Twilight the movie.

I'm sorry. I know there are some people who actually liked the Twilight movie. But since I've made it pretty clear that I thought it was the WORST MOVIE EVER, this link was possibly the FUNNIEST THING EVARRR for me.

To be honest, I actually enjoyed the books and found them entertaining (though I haven't finished the last one), but the movie was so atrocious that it has me second-guessing my like for the books back then. That's a bad thing for a movie to do!

1 drops:

writtenwyrdd said...

Since I couldn't like the books very much on one level due to wanting to smack Bella for being a doormat and an obsessive twit, I was actually pleasantly surprised that I liked the movie well enough. Didn't love it, but didn't hate it. Actually, it only made me roll my eyes three or four times. (At least I was spared the mention of Edward's smile or her heartbeat a gazillion times.)

Me, I'd give that movie a B.

Post a Comment