Monday, September 8, 2008

Where have I been?

Been absent for a variety of reasons. It's been a nonstop whirlwind for me, basically since I left for Vietnam. I just got back from a wedding in Hawaii and am now trying to settle into my schedule in San Diego. Hardly any time for anything.

I finished the third in the Kushiel's series. It was good. Carey is really great with these epic battle scenes, I'll tell you. I don't really have anything to say it beyond that, except that I'm glad my favorite character was saved.

I'm now trying to plow through a text for class for Wednesday, so I'm off to do that.


p.s. I'm so happy football season is here!

1 drops:

cindy said...

she's alive! i'm still knee deep in revising for the debut. we'll have to meet after i'm done! maybe .. er.. in october? =D good luck and have fun in classes! i'm envious!

Post a Comment