Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A special break for the Olympics:

I am SO PROUD of the Chinese gymnastics teams - after how badly they messed up 4 years ago, it's so heartening to see them do well, competition after competition. Especially the men, how badly they wanted it and how badly they wanted to redeem themselves. Their talent and dedication is so amazing, and then the emotion that floods them when they win! Man.

Shoutout to my future boyfriend (hee hee!) Chen Yibing who won rings yesterday. I can't resist his boyish demeanor! I loved watching him drinking up his win and how overcome he was yesterday. Okay, he's a tad young for me, but whatever!


I'm not going to comment on American commentary on the Chinese athletes and gymnasts here. I just want to be content with the wins. :)

0 drops:

Post a Comment