Monday, July 7, 2008

Back, but lazy.

I'm back!

I read so much while abroad that I owe this blog a bunch of book posts. Unfortunately, I'm so overwhelmed by my to-do list, that I don't feel up to it right now. So for now, I'm going to update my finished books list on the sidebar, which will have to suffice until I get to my reviews.

Btw, due to the place and situation I was in, I found myself reading a lot of non-fic, unable to immerse myself in fiction for some reason.

Anyway, if anyone is wondering, my trip was absolutely amazing.

2 drops:

cindy said...

how is it possible you were on holiday for that long? and weren't you JUST on holiday? can't keep up with you, girl!

moonrat said...

wow, you did get through a lot! i see a couple of my old favorites on there ;) can't wait to see your reviews (when you get time!).

Post a Comment