Friday, April 4, 2008

Reading Alert: Junot Diaz and Edward Hirsch

I owe a post on Kavalier & Clay but I've been waiting for some time where I can adequately reflect, etc. But I guess I should do it soon.

Anyway, because I like to stalk certain authors...

Junot Diaz (with Edward Hirsch) is reading tonight from Oscar Wao. Edward Hirsch is reading from Special Orders (I apologize, Hirsch. I don't know anything about you and thus have nothing to say.) If you've never been to one of his readings, you're missing out. He's loads of fun. And it's only $5. Hosted by the Writers Studio.

Village Community School
272 W. 10th St., New York, NY 10014
nr. Greenwich St.
7 PM

Hmm. I actually think this is where I used to take my writing class.

2 drops:

wmc said...

Edward Hirsch is a lovely and generous poet, used to be president of the Guggenheim Foundation, and loves to tell jokes.

angelle said...

thanks for that info wmc! i'm sure he'll be great too :)

Post a Comment