Monday, February 4, 2008

#11

Sort of book related:

This tibit from NYTimes Paper Cuts--

#11 on Amazon.com bestsellers is......

http://www.amazon.com/19-0-Historic-Championship-Englands-Unbeatable/dp/1600781500/ref=pd_ts_b_11?ie=UTF8&s=books

My favorite part is if you scroll down and it says: "Better Together-- Buy this book with New York Giants: 2008 Super Bowl Champions by Sports Publishing today!"

Also, other people who view this item go on to buy the "Lost" DVD sets. Anyone else find that hilarious? Heheheh.

I'm taking more joy in the Pats loss than I expected to. I think I got so caught up in the Cowboys losing that I forgot how much I wanted the Pats to lose.

2 drops:

moonrat said...

oh, good. you've come back to yourself. i have to admit i was pretty confused when you said yesterday you weren't sure who you were rooting for. i was like, is she feeling well?!

David L. McAfee said...

So....did you go to the party? Didja didja didja?

Post a Comment