Saturday, January 12, 2008

Help.

I'm having a minor freakout.

Some because I had too much coffee, and suddenly the essays I have to write are freaking me out. But mostly because I just checked the Sarah Lawrence website again, and for the first time ever, I see that SL requires a FORM to go with their recommendations. Which I swear wasn't there the first time, and I didn't include for my recommenders to fill out. Too late because the applications are completed. I am FREAKING OUT. Is that going to ruin everything??? WHAT DO I DO?

I shouldn't have drank all that coffee because I think now I need a tranquilizer to calm me down and focus me. Oh. My. God. This is what I get for procrastinating.

3 drops:

cyn said...

okay. deep breath.
another breath.

calm down!

they won't reject because
of that. send everything in
when you're done. they might
reject you if it's not on time
so breathe and get to it!

and hey, maybe there just isn't any SL karma.

angelle said...

thanks cyn...

you're just saying that because you want me in san diego! ;)

cyn said...

haha!

i think i'm a fatalist in a way.
it's all about yuan fen.

i even apply to popular restaurnats or shopping. if i can't get a table or something isn't carried in my size, i say there's no yuan fen in it.

Post a Comment