Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Application hell.

I'm in online application hell right now. I mean, SFSU and SDSU both use the CSU online applications, but according to SDSU, I need a personal statement of 750-1000 words... but then the electronic app also has a statement of purpose that is 500 words... so uh, am I supposed to write another one for that school then?

Anyway, what I found hilarious on the CSU application was, when you go to write your first name? There's a little field to type it in right? Well, underneath, there's a checkbox that says "Check here if you do not have a first name."

WHAT? REALLY? PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FIRST NAMES??????



My brain hurts.

3 drops:

cyn said...

i'd call the admissions office. good luck, girl!!

moonrat said...

heeheehee.

jia you.

absolutegentleman said...

y'all going to awp?

Post a Comment