Saturday, November 3, 2007

At least it's over.

My head hurts.

So I did the worst I've ever done on a verbal section and actually did 40 pts better on my math. It's not a fantastic score (combination 1230 I think -- this can be a math problem on the GREs if you want to take the time to figure out the split) and I've done much better on my practice tests, but considering how little it's weighted, it'll do. Besides, I just CAN'T sit through that again. I hate computerized exams, it totally scares me. I like the option to go back later and change my answers...

But I'm done, so tonight, I'm going to dinner at Aquavit with a friend from out of town, then to another friend's bday party and tomorrow I'm going to spend all day watching football (go Colts!). And then come Monday, I'll be a good girl and start working on those apps...

Now I need to take a nap.

4 drops:

moonrat said...

yay--congratulations! now we can focus on the REAL stuff.

moonrat said...

like karaoke.

vivian said...

635 quantitative, 595 verbal. Who knows whether they even pay attention to these things, anyway. My MFA program didn't require them. The whole thing really hinged on the manuscript, which is as it should be. Now you don't have to think about this ordeal any more. Congratulations; it's over. :)

cyn said...

it's a very strong score. and this is for your creative writing apps? i think you're golden.

Post a Comment