Monday, October 22, 2007

This is off-topic.

It's the Monday before I take three days off. I have nothing to do at work. I am bored. So even though this is not book-related, I am going to do a meme I pulled off of Maria's site...

SEVEN SINS.

WRATH
With whom did you last get angry?
Myself... for dropping Giants' defense.

What is your weapon of choice?
Words and feeble knuckles.

Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? How about the same sex?
Opposite sex - sure! Anyone who has seen me really drunk knows... haha. Opposite sex? No, not unless she pissed me off something bad and I thought she was a total raving lunatic bitch.

Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
Hmm. Probably my mom or dad or brother. Wait, I'm a total angel. No one gets made at me!

What is your pet peeve?
Close-mindedness.

Do you keep grudges or can you let them go easily?
I let them go easily if you're someone I'm friends with - I'm forgiving to a fault. If I don't know you at all though, I will probably not forgive you enough to ever want to be friends with you.

SLOTH
What is the one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't?
Floss. My dentist hates me.

What is the latest you have woken up?
Uhhh back in the days when I was unemployed and staying up all night doing god knows what, I'd wake up at like 5 pm the next day... YEAH, I know.

Name a person you've been meaning to contact but haven't.
My grandmother. I know, I'm terrible.

What is the last lame excuse that you made?
I don't remember. No, really, I don't. It was probably something like, "I'm tired."

Have you ever watched an informmercial all the way through?
Yeah. It's fascinating how hypnotic they are. They make you believe in miracle products. Luckily for me I'm too lazy to pick up a phone to order one of those products, but I've definitely thought to myself how cool they looked....

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm this morning?
This morning, only once!!! It's a record for me...

GLUTTONY
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Vitamin water

Are you a meat eater?
Yeah. I tried being a vegetarian for half a year, and in the end I believed I was doing my body way too much harm.

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting?
HAHAHA. Honestly? Something like 8 shots and 6 mixed drinks... back before I quit drinking for a few months.

Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits?
No, I don't think I get enough nutrients, and probably I eat too much.

Do you enjoy candy and sweets?
Too much. Alas. There's a history of diabetes in my family so I should be careful.

Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy?
Sweets, mostly (cupcakes and other tasty desserts!) but I will take just about anything.

Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"?
UH no. Gross.

GREED
How many credit cards do you own?
1 that I use, 2 that I don't. I have great credit.

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Finance myself through grad school, donate a few thousand to charities, save the rest to give myself the chance to actually write.

Would you rather be rich or famous?
Famous if fame means famous writer. Rich if famous means anything else.

Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make mega bucks?
No. Well, wait. How much we talking here, and what does "boring" mean exactly? If it's 9-5 boring, but it's not with a hell-boss and good benefits and it's paying me like $300 an hour, then maybe. As long as I don't have to take work home and my QOL is otherwise decent.

PRIDE
What is one thing that you have done that you are most proud of?
I don't know, really. Maybe having learned to deal with things alone and maturely.

What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
I'm not sure. Graduating from a good undergraduate school with a high GPA and honors?

What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life?
Well, if I don't publish a book early in my life...

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
A little bit.

Have you ever entered a contest of skill knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Nope. Contest of skill sounds a little bit scary.

Have you ever cheated to get a better score?
Um, yeah. Not often, and not by much, but I definitely have.

What did you do today that you're proud of?
Wrote an outline for my next chapter...

LUST
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms?)
Three.

How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms or when you were a young child)?
Three.

Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation?
I once had this econ teacher in HS who wore really tight tight tight pants. It was like impossible to avert your eyes while he was walking around the classroom. He also happened to be extremely tall.

What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice?
The fatty part of the earlobe. Also the space in the neck right below the jaw (the place where you would normally put two fingers to take a pulse).

Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons?
Like at a time? No. Though I did kiss two guys in the same night once.

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
Ew.

ENVY
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
A really nice apartment in the city.

Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with?
Lily because she paints walls. Well, I don't know.

If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be?
Me. Well, maybe me + a little bit more talent.

Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of and at this point I don't want to know.

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
When I was younger I wanted to be blonde and blue-eyed. Now I just wish I had a smaller belly and a faster metabolism.

What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Many things. Courage. Financial acumen. Grace. Generosity. Selflessness. Well, I might be being a little tough on myself, but anyway...

WHAT DEADLY SIN
do you do the most often?
Gluttony.

do you do the least often?
Lust. No literally. Hahaha.

is your favorite to act on?
Gluttony. If I go to hell, it would really be because I ate my way down there.

1 drops:

moonrat said...

heehee i've already eaten my way at LEAST halfway to hell.

Post a Comment