Friday, October 19, 2007

A quick word...

I've been bad about the blogging lately. Writing and reading them. I have over 300 entries in my blog feed that I haven't read, and while I keep thinking of things to blog, I just haven't yet.

I think it's because I'm being consumed by this novel (and partly because of fantasy football). Someone once told me he doesn't like to blog, because it meant sort of wasting words (and energy too, I'm sure) on blogs when it could be channeled to the piece that was being worked on. I didn't understand that at the time, but now I do.

Also, because of that, I haven't been reading anything, besides the pieces that need to be workshopped for my classes.


I went to the Alice Sebold reading last night. I have things to say about it, but I'm really tired right now. Will try to do that later tonight.

0 drops:

Post a Comment