Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some bitching and a link for Kite Runner.

I'm so tired and frustrated right now. Not to go into too much detail, but I basically slaved away on a document that should have taken a few days to write, all day because at 5 yesterday he told me it was due to the client by EOD TODAY. And gave me no direction. And at four today, he finally tells me that I'm missing things (because he didn't tell me!) and I spend the next two hours frantically trying to add things in (of which he gave me no details for and have to figure out myself).

I am tired. So tired.

I didn't even get to read my feeds or write any blog entries today! Hahaha.

Anyway, I thought I'd post up this NPR radio clip around the Kite Runner movie that my friend sent to me today.

Okay I'm going to go pamper myself with a manicure and pedicure. :)

1 drops:

moonrat said...

fnnnn i need a manicure so bad. also i want to see the kiterunner movie.

Post a Comment