Monday, September 24, 2007

Readings Alert: Umberto Eco

I am going with Moonrat to see Umberto Eco!

New York Public Library (42nd and 5th)
Nov. 15, 7:00 pm, $15
This means I have to start reading The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana, which I have on my stack of to-read books. Or pick up The Name of the Rose.



Btw, Moonrat, [twitter twitter], if you are still hoping to get Orhan Pamuk to sign your book, he will also be at the New Yorker Festival, signing his essay collection at 5 on Saturday (Oct. 6, I believe).

1 drops:

vivian said...

Oh, angelle, you have to read The Name of the Rose. That's Basic Eco. (Are you familiar with the Sherlock Holmes stories? Because they definitely bear on the Eco book.) One of these days I'll read The Mysterious Flame... You keep adding to my What to Read Next List.

Post a Comment