Wednesday, August 15, 2007

No, I don't think this is what you were looking for. I don't know what would be, but it's not this.

Completely not book-related, but I felt I should mention that it disturbs me that my site is often found by people doing google searches for "dress up poop". I'm not really sure why those words are put into the search engine together (ever!) but I guess this is what I get for using the concept of shitting words in my blog title.

Speaking of flinging shit, next time you get a rejection letter from said agent/publisher/editor/literary journal/prospective employer/prospective client/assholes of various types to whom you might owe correspondence, consider sending these lovely notes with a personalized message written in black fountain pen.

1 drops:

moonrat said...

you know what's funny? i found out that i'm the second hit if you put up "babylon revisited f scott fitzgerald" into google. how weird. do other people not love that book?

Post a Comment