Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter is in transit...



... but I do wish he had learned to apparate, and effing apparate into my apartment already. Oh well. If all goes well with UPS, I suspect he will be waiting for me by the time I get home. [Oh, a day early!] Which means, I may very well have to cancel my night plans.

Obsessive much? Yes.


[edit] Evil, sheer evil. My book is still in transit. Why? Is he going for a joyride? Is he just venturing all around Jersey, perhaps passing by my apartment and taunting me? Ugh. Sadness.

3 drops:

Karen said...

Don't hold your breath! My tracking says "in transit to final destination also" ....seems it arrived at my UPS hub way early and it's just waiting. UPS has already come and gone at my house....
check this post...
http://www.pediascribe.com/20070720/harry-potter-has-come-home-to-me/

knicksgrl0917 said...

hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...here is the website i was talking about where i made extra summer cash. Later! the website is here

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me. It seems that UPS delivered the boxes to the post office, and the post office did the deliveries to people.

Post a Comment