Friday, June 15, 2007

More book to film news.

Lazy this morning... and all I crave is some mac burger mac&cheese from Supermac. Alas, they do not deliver to where I am.

So because of that, I'll hold off on commentary, and give some book-to-film updates:

1. Atonement by Ian McEwan - I sort of started this, but didn't get past the third page before deciding to switch to McCarthy. Anyway, it's opening the Venice International Film Festival. [Variety]

2. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova - I haven't read this, and for some reason, I haven't felt inclined to, despite all the hype. Oh well, maybe one day. Anyway, looks like they found their screenwriter for the film adaptation. [Variety]

Wow, seems like I'm posting a lot more news over my own readings these days (which is what this blog was intended for). Eh. Whatever.

[As I blogger, I leave the "real" writing to other people. I just leave tibits and snippets linking to "real" news. *snark snark* Yay for Variety!]

0 drops:

Post a Comment